Silverado 1500: 2009
By 2009, the Silverado 1500 was a couple year into the 2nd generation. Sporting a brand-new outside and interior decoration, suspension system, and driving abilities, the pickup developed itself as one of the leading trucks on the marketplace.
We’re especially keen on the truck for the range of engine options. The 2009 designs offered an unbelievable 5 various engine options to pick from:
- 4.3-liter Vortec 4300 V6 (195 horsepower, 260 pounds-feet of torque)
- 4.8-liter Vortec 4800 V8 (295 horsepower, 305 pounds-feet of torque)
- 5.3-liter Vortec 5300 V8 (315 horsepower, 338 pounds-feet of torque)
- 6.0-liter Vortec 6000 V8 (367 horsepower, 375 pounds-feet of torque)
- 6.2-liter Vortec 6200 V8 (403 horsepower, 417 pounds-feet of torque)
A utilized 2009 design must cost you south of $15,000.